Adapters and tubing connectors are used in hospitals, laboratories, industrial manufacturing, and biomedical instruments. Our broad range of fittings give the user a wide choice for secure connections and also for easy disconnect applications.
- Plated Brass or 316 Stainless Steel
- Final Assembly tested at 45 PSI
- FLL - Female Luer Lock - contains a tabbed hub for secure fitting to a threaded male luer lock.
- MM FLL - Micro-Mate® Female Luer Lock - designed and manufactured to reduce the stripping of threads which occurs when metal adapters are mated with plastic male luer lock adapters. Uniquely designed to facilitate easy cleaning and maintenence.
- MLL - Male Luer Lock - male luer slip with a threaded sheath for a secure fitting to a female luer lock.
- ML - Male Luer - male luer slip that fits with a female luer.