Rapid Tubing and Wire
STAINLESS STEEL TUBING: We offer an extensive selection of stainless steel hypodermic needle tubing. Cadence stocks small diameter hypodermic tubing from 6G-34G in 304 and 316 stainless steel. We also offer 1/2 gauge regular wall tubing from 6.5-25.5 in 304 Stainless.
Stainless steel tubing is available in T.I.G welded, Laser Welded or seamless configurations. ID finishes including smooth-bore.
Cadence specializes in needle tubing fabrication including precision, tight-tolerance and burr-free cutting of tubing and wire with low minimum and quick delivery. We welcome requests for large quantities, special size and custom tubing as well as other alloys.
STAINLESS STEEL WIRE: This solid stainless steel wire features type 304 stainless steel, bare bright finish, hand drawn passivated and straightened. These stylet wire sizes fit our hypodermic tubing and are stocked in 4 foot lengths.
See Our Products
- 304 Stainless Steel Wire
- Solid Wire Stylet - Full Hard, Spring Temper (Supplied in 4' lengths)
- Type 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Type 304 Stainless Steel - #3 Temper-Full Hard (Supplied in 5' lengths)
- Type 316 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Type 316 Stainless Steel - #3 Temper-Full Hard (Supplied in 5' lengths)
- Type 316 SS Capillary Tubing - Cut To Length
- Fully Annealed Seamless Tubing; Precision, Square and Burr-Free Cut; Ultrasonically cleaned and Passivated with Final-Through ID Flush
- Type 316 SS Capillary Tubing
- Fully Annealed, Seamless Tubing (Supplied in 5’ Lengths)