Like most companies, our culture is the product of those who work here. We expect employees to represent the company well; however, we go further in defining specific qualities that distinguish employees at Cadence from the world at large. Here is a list of the key employee attributes we value in our employees:
- Authenticity - We value people who are free from pretense or deceit.
- Commitment - We value people who are willing to give time and energy to things in which they believe.
- Flexibility - We value people who are willing to change or compromise and react without negativity to shifting circumstances.
- Initiative - We value people who have a predisposition and ability to take action.
- Integrity - We value people who are honest and have strong moral principles.
- Positivity - We value people who are constructive in intention and attitude, and generally biased toward optimism and confidence.
- Respect - We value people who demonstrate due regard for the feelings, wishes, traditions and rights of other people.
- Self Awareness - We value people who have a conscious knowledge of their own feelings, character, motivations and behaviors.
- Sense of Humor - We value people who have the ability to laugh and find amusement in a variety of situations.
- Unselfishness - We value people who have the ability to put the needs of other people and the organization in general above their own.